BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1124487315

Subject: Trip to Romania
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:35:15 EDT

Greetings from Duanesburg, NY
My husband and I are leaving on Tuesday for my genealogy trip to Europe.
We will fly to Munich, take a short flight to Timisoara, stay in Arad and
visit the town of Engelsbrunn for a few days. I am eager to visit the church and
house where my mother and grandparents lived. Thankfully, I will be with
others who have roots in Engelsbrunn. My German is not very good and I know no
Romanian.
After returning to Munich, we will take the train to Salzburg and Vienna
to see the sights. Can anyone give us advice on what to see and where to go in
Austria? I have been told that the country is beautiful. We can hardly wait
to go!
Thank you in advance,
Annabelle

This thread: