BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1125077968

From: "Rosina Schmidt" <>
Subject: The Book: Gruesome Harvest[Scanned]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:39:28 -0700

Hello Mike;

Yes it is too bad that 110 million people died as a result of the invasion of Poland. My grandfather was one of them and my whole family suffered beyond compare on life and asset losses because of Hitler & Co.

But is that a justifiably reason to perpetuate hatred by following 'eye for eye' ideas? The Marshal Plan was thought of only after that book has been published by its American author. And look what it accomplished: Peace in Western Europe and prosperity to the USA!

As you well know you can cutch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Rosina
Vancouver Island