BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1125373573

From: "John M Michels" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] Obit: Schwab son: Alfred F. Schiff, b N.Dakota d Ohio
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:46:13 -0700

Linda:

I would find it very interesting to read the Schiff obit!

My grandfather's cousin, Elizabeth Mayer, was married to John Schiff. My estimate is that Alfred was a nephew to John & Elizabeth.

Many people know where the Schiff homestead was located as it was next to the curve in the road between Gladstone and Lefor.

John Michels
Spokane