BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1302043856

From: DavidnRenee Witte <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Heh Family history and Ernsthausen
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Group:

I am looking for any information concerning a family that emigrated from
Ernsthausen to the United States in the early 20th century by the name of Heh.
The young men came to the U.S. by the name of Michael, Adam, john and Peter
Heh.  The arrived in Rochester, New York and later moved to Crestline, Oh.

Any information or lineage of the heh family would be beneficial.  A few years
ago I saw a posting on line that a Marilyn H. Fedewa had information on the Heh
family.

My grandfather Peter Furo emigrated to the U.S. from Ernsthausen along with the
Heh brothers (who were cousins) and information on this family would be helpful,
trying to piece together the family

David Witte
314-423-9533
3844 Brown Road