BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1302490986

From: Ray Borschowa <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Triebswetter Homeland book in English
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:03:06 -0700

Recently we began a project to publish an English edition of the
Triebswetter book by Dr Anton Peter Petri and Dr Josef Wolf. I would like
to get an approximation of how many people would be interested in buying the
book. I do not know the cost yet. It will be a hard covered book. The
German edition is about 500 pages. So far, about 100 pages have
been translated. Henry Fischer is doing the translating and Karen Preston
and I are proofreading and editing. I will have more details as the project
progresses. I received permission to publish an English edition as a result
of last years Banat Tour. If interested please send me an email at

Ray Borschowa

This thread: