BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1303130925

From: Marilyn Senn <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Sartscha and SILLER people
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 06:48:45 -0600

Dear List,

Thanks to the CD I was able to purchase on Setschan, I have found my
husband's grandmother and grandfather's information on their parents and
marriage. His gf was Peter SILLER, b. 2/09/1876 in Sartscha to Anton
SILLER and Katharina SCHREINER.

There was an Anton SILLER b. 1838 and an Anton SILLER b. 1836, both born in
Ostern. If someone has the Ostern Book (out of print), could they look to
see if there is any information on these persons descendants? Perhaps this
would give me a clue as to which one is a direct ancestor to Peter, or if
either was a father to Peter.

Tthe SILLER name was also in Sartscha, as that is where my husband's
grandfather Peter was born. .

If anyone has the Sartscha Book, could you please look to see if there are
any people by the name of SILLER, and let me know who, their descendants,
wives, etc., so that perhaps I may find the true ancestors of Peter SILLER,
and where the Sillers originated in the Banat.

Thank you for any help you may give me.

Marilyn Senn

This thread: