BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1303213575

From: "IHFF" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] www.dupont-banat.org research project
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:46:15 +0200

Dear Mr. Benedik!

I have found a lot of Dupont entries at site www.GenTeam.at

The site is complete free of any costs!

With kind regards,
Felix Gundacker

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [mailto:] Im
Auftrag von Reinhold Benedik
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. April 2011 13:38
An: Banat List; AKdFF List
Betreff: [BANAT-L] www.dupont-banat.org research project

Dear board members,

i am researching since about three years about the Dupont settlers in the
Banat area. I made some progress so i want to let you participate now on the
results. This may be also of interest for family researchers which are not
directly related to the Dippong clan.

At the same time i want to invite you contributing knowledge. Your
contribution may be additional information, background data, corrections and
suggestions and of course unknown relations between the banater families.
English is not my native language so don't hesitate to correct me.

The website is under construction and will grow with the progress of the
research. To access the listings you will need login data. Each family
researcher can order them via the website interface.

Best regards

--
Reinhold Benedik
Kolpingstr. 2