BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1303238589

From: "Susan Williams" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] GAJDOBRA
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:43:09 -0400

Not so sure if this applies ... but this is what I found in the Wilhelm &
Kalbrunner CD

Names are not exact:

Faber, Jean-Nicolaus

found: Nicolaus Faber travelling with 9 persons 13 May 1768 --
Heading included the following Ungarisches Camerale, Falz

Fath, Ann Marie

In the index the name was written as follows: Fat =th

Andreas Fath - von Engberg - out of Lothringen (Lorraine)
Date: August 1765
Heading includes the following; Ungarisches Camerale

Wilhelm Fath von Leutershausen - 3 persons Bader (translated as Baths) out
of Pfalz
Travelling with:
Theobald Buercher von Rohrbach with 7 persons - date: 22, 23, 24 September
1783

Charles -- if you would like the pages, I can print and then scan them to
you.

Susan