BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1303239908

From: "CG Junkers" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] research in Rumania
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:05:08 +0200 (CEST)

Michael,

I think there is no hotel in Steierdorf-Anina, If you stay in a hotel in Oravita you should use the railway to Anina, an interesting trip!

Preparing your visit you should have a look into two books:

Schmidt, Horst Dieter: Familienbuch der Gemeinde Steierdorf-Anina - Ulm : o. V., 2000
Stanglica, Franz: Steierdorf im Banat - Bad Vilbel/Frankfurt a. M. : Arnold, 1982 (Reprint)

Both books are in our AKdFF library in the Haus der Donauschwaben in Sindelfingen. Come and see!

Microfilms of the parish books are available in your nearest family history center.

Guenter (Junkers)
http://akdff.de