BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-04 > 1303921108

From: "Roy W Shiflet" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] BANAT Digest, Vol 6, Issue 115
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:18:28 -0400

Hi Peggy,
You should definitely go. I have been to Serbia and Romania and plan on
going again this June. It is so rewarding to see the towns and walk the
streets where your ancestors were born and lived. If you are lucky you may
find a tombstone.
My guide for both trips is Stasa Cvetkovic

I highly recommend him. I will be going to Kudritz, Deutsche-Zerne,
Hatzfeld, Molidorf, and the surrounding areas. I will be happy to share
photos with you and anyone else when I return.
Roy Shiflet