BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-07 > 1310176930

From: "Frank A. Jakob" <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Google Earth trip to Banat
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 22:02:10 -0400

Hallo Fellow Banaters,

I must share this wonderful information. I just took a trip to the Banat
from my Cape Coral, Florida house via my computer and visited my mother and
father's and grandfathers' house where they were born in Gertinaosch,
Bogarosch and Mercydorf, Romania using Google Earth. Technology is a
wonderful thing.

You can get a free down load provided you have the latest software in your
computer and go on a trip to your homeland from the comfort of your home.

free download at Google Earth <http://earth.google.com/>; . The product is
designed for use on newer computers with broadband or higher levels of
connection.

Mit freundlichen Grussen,

"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds"

Frank

Frank A. Jakob, Cape Coral, Fl

This thread: