BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-07 > 1310426237

From: FRANKLIN C ZUBER <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Researching Zuber /Schramm family from Blumenthal
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

My husband's grandfather was Franz Zuber  baptized at Blumenthal church on June 3 1874 parents were Joseph Zuber and Eva Harn or Horn.  Second wife was Margaretha Schramm  born May 28, 1883 , her parents were Nikolaus Schramm born Sept 20, 1844 and Regina Barth, born June 1847  I am trying to find any other family member like brothers or sisters.  Aunts, Uncles.  I know that Eva Harn had a sister Anna,  Franz when baptized sponsers were Franz Schrick and Anastasia Kastel are thes relatives or friends.  Margaretha Schramm when baptized sponsers were Stefan and Margaretha Balagh.  I also found this notation    : ( Broutigams - Braut Jan. 29, 1866?  Have no idea what this is about)  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to anyone who can help.  I have the family history going forward when they came to America and where they settled.  Just want to go back as far as I can.   Thanks for listening.  Marilyn Zirkel Zuber

This thread: