BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2011-07 > 1310476067

From: Catherine Teufel <>
Subject: [BANAT-L] Zuber in Mercydorf
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

In my research of the early Mercydorf records, I found two Zuber brothers who married in Mercydorf.  Unfortunately, I do not know their villages of origin.

Josef Zuber, son of illegible Zuber and Rosalia Miller married NN Morgen widow Anna Schippert, daughter of Franz Schippert and Anna Lemmer, on 1 May 1809 House #77 Mercydorf.  Josef died on 2 Apr 1814 House # 125 at the age of 30.

On 10 Sep 1810 House #44, Xavier Zuber, son of illegible Zuber and Rosalia Miller married Theresia Milek, widow of Jakob Anton Kasper/Gasper. There is no death date for Xavier, however a Theresia Gasper married Stefan Senedra on 2 Oct 1810.

Should you ever be able to link this family to yours, I would appreciate learning the first name of the Zuber married to Rosalia Miller.  The microfilm was very dark.

Czuberth is another spelling of the surname.

I hope I have been of help.

Sincerely,
Cathy Teufel O'Neill
MERCYDORF VILLAGE TREE