BARLETT-L Archives

Archiver > BARLETT > 2004-06 > 1086479847

From: "Barry Wetherington" <>
Subject: Re: Welcome to Barlett-L Sharon #2A
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:57:27 -0400

Sharon,

Here are a few more leads for your Dan & Paul. Note the 2 Paul Ws Barlets.
Keep looking - there is much in the Archives.

Barry

Daniel Barlet Aulenbach 0 171 GA-N149
Paul W Barlet Pricetown & St. John's 0 7 GA-P946
Paul W Barlet Pricetown & St. John's 0 7 GA-P946
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/B/BARLETT+2004+51511128+F
http://berksweb.com/histsoc/library/churpr2.php

Daniel Barlet First Reformed Church 1 10,10,10,10 CR-F527a
Daniel Barlet First Reformed Church 1 131 CR-F527a
Daniel Barlet First Reformed Church 1 261 CR-F527a
Daniel Barlet Faith Reformed Reading 1 55 CR-F174
Daniel Barlet Rev. Aaron Seibert Leinbach 0 1-61,2-135,2-295,2-298 CR-L53li-a
Daniel Barlet Faith Reformed Reading 1 55 CR-F174
Daniel Barlet St. Paul's Lutheran Fleetwood 0 2,3 CR-S150
Daniel S. Barlet St. Andrews United Church of Christ 4 580 CR-S133
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/B/BARLETT+2004+64618502+F

Daniel Berlet Allegheny Reformed Church 0 28, 70, 71, 71 CR-A422
Daniel Berlet Schwarzwald Reformed 0 5,5,5 CR-S399a
Daniel Berlet First Reformed Church 1 15,15 CR-F527a
Daniel Berlet Rev. Jacob Sassaman Herman 0 29 CR-H551
Daniel Berlet St. John's (Hain's) Church 1 139 K41
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/B/BARLETT+2004+64618502+F
Daniel Berlett Allegheny Lutheran Church 3 32 CR-A422c

Barlet Daniel Barlet 1855 Cumru Township Daniel
Barlet Daniel Barlet 1887 Iowa Daniel
Barlet Daniel Barlet 1896 Reading City Daniel
Barlet Paul Barlet 1840 Ruscombmanor Township Paul
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/B/BARLETT+2003+1293379+F