BARNABY-L Archives

Archiver > BARNABY > 2003-11 > 1069206936

Subject: link on Alvin P.(Pope) Barnaby Parents, GrandParents
Date: 18 Nov 2003 18:55:36 -0700

Surnames: VanderHoff/Barnaby
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/zUC.2ACIB/157

Message Board Post:

Especially to you Ruth! Hi! My name is Jacqulyn A. VanderHoff. I was born in Duluth, Minn Sept. 4, 1951. My husband is James Lewis VanderHoff. He was born in Mesa, Az. on Mar. 16, 1949. We were married on July 13, 1971 in Tacoma, Wash. We have 5 children. Marjorie Ann, born: Aug. 18, 1971, Laura Jean, born: Oct. 31, 1974, Genevieve Theresa born: May 6, 1977, James Lewis jr, born: Oct. 22, 1980, & Joseph Matthew, born: Feb. 6, 1982. Robert W. VanderHoff, & ARDIS BARNABY, are my husbands parents. ARDIS BARNABY is the only living granddaughter of Rev. Horace T. Barnaby , from his son JAMES LEWIS BARNABY .She is 87 years old. Her father was brother of Alvin P., Horace T. jr., Milton W., & 1 sister Addie B. JAMES had 6 children, they all lived long lives. We can get the names of their children & pass that info on later. ARDIS lives in Indiana. She and Robert W. VanderHoff, (dad died 1 year before Bob,) had 4 sons. Robert, (I don`t know if he was a jr.), he died about 3 year!
s ago Christmas. He was the oldest. Then there is Kenneth, & Terry. Bob had 6 children. His oldest daughter died at 5 of childhood Lukemia, another was killed in a car accident at the age of 18. I can get their names & dates of their births & deaths later for the family history. There are 4 surviving adult children. Kenneth has 1 son, & he has 1, 3 year old daughter, & a 1 year old son. Ken also has a daughter, she has a 17 year old son & a 13 year old son. Terry has a daughter she has a boy & a girl. Terry, also has a son. What we need help with, is the parents, grandparents,& possibly great-grandparents of Alvin P. Barnaby. We have most of his descendants, everything mom has told us, & what we can find on the web, we just can`t seem to get those few sets of people he descends from after the sons of James Barnaby &Lydia Bartlett. Thanks to anyone who can help!

This thread: