BARNES-L Archives

Archiver > BARNES > 2006-10 > 1159708625

From: "Kay DONALD CLARK" <>
Subject: Re: [BARNES] Coventry Warwickshire England
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 14:24:35 +0100

Dear Mike

The furthest back I have got so far is the 1780s and the family is still
born Warwickshire. If we are talking much later then I am not sure where
all the siblings etc settled although I believe some went to the US. I have
army and clergy also in the mid 1800s.

My great grandmother Ann BARNES b 1838 was the last child of Samuel BARNES
and Hannah Harrison LOWE. She had at least 10 siblings. Samuel b 1796 to
Joseph and Hannah (Ann) TOP. Samuel had at least 10 siblings.

Sorry not much help to you.

Kay