BARRACLOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > BARRACLOUGH > 2002-11 > 1037317342

From: "Martin Bentley" <>
Subject: [BARRACLOUGH] Holy Trinity, Wibsey - Gravestone photos
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:44:39 -0000

In line with the North Bierley photos, I also have some from Holy Trinity at Wibsey, Bradford...please let me know if you feel you have any connections to the names listed and I will glady send on the relevant photo(s)

AINLEY - Lucy Hannah

ASQUITH - Annie, Bentley, Charlotte, Emma, Gordon William, Harriet Emily, Sarah Jane, Thomas Downs

BARRACLOUGH - Albert Priestley, Annie, Arthur, Charlotte, Edith Evelyn, Eliza, Ellen, Francis Ewart, Gaythorne, Harold, Herbert, Jane, Lucy, Martha, Nancy Louisa, Sarah Elizabeth, Walter, William

BENTLEY - Annie, Ben, Bertha, Martha, Richard, Sargent

CHAPMAN - Sam

FIRTH - Caroline

FLETCHER - Ann, Joseph, William

HALEY - Caroline, Sykes

HOLDEN - Arthur, Nancy

HOOSON - James, Lydia

KELLETT - Edith, Fred

KERSHAW - Edith, Fred

MITCHELL - Jane

ORMEROD - John Allan

PINDER - Maurice Bentley

POLLARD - William

STEAD - Susan

STOBART - Amelia

SUGDEN - Elizabeth Ann, Emma Jane, Isabel, Jeremiah, Squire

Regards

Martin Bentley

If you have BENTLEY in the West Riding of Yorkshire in your family tree -
Check out my website at www.westridingbentley.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk