BARTLETT-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BARTLETT-ROOTS > 1999-08 > 0936155760

From: Sheila Lawyer <>
Subject: Re: from John James Bartletts Family Bible
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:16:00 -0700

Cousin Jim,
I have more to write out and I have a scanner if you are able to print it off
and receive it. I will however mail you copies if you would rather I do that.
and I will type out the rest of the information on the list. Also do you have
them traced back to William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway?
regards
Sheila

This thread: