BARTLETT-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BARTLETT-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936238409

From: "Jim Bartlett" <>
Subject: Re: from John James Bartletts Family Bible
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:13:29 -0400

Cousin Sheila;
If you can scan it, let's try that way. I can receive and handle almost
anything, but you have to send an attachment to my own email address - it
won't go thru rootsweb. Again, thanks very much.

Jim Bartlett/Gaithersburg, MD
surnames: ALLEN, BAKER, BARTLETT, BUTCHER, FISHER,
FLEMING, GLAZE, GREER, MEANS, MITCHELL, MORTON, NEWLON, PLUNKETT, UNDERWOOD,
WEHRLE, WELCH