BASKIN-L Archives

Archiver > BASKIN > 2000-10 > 0972793796

From: "Scott & Roxanne Munns" <>
Subject: [BASKIN] Let's hear from you!
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:29:56 -0700

Dear BASKIN researchers,

It's been a while since I've heard from anyone on the list, and since
there's more than 20 people here, I thought I'd like to get to know you all
a little better.

What are your BASKIN lines? Where are you stuck? Are you looking for
descendants of BASKIN ancestors, too?

I am looking for other descendants of Rebecca Jane BASKIN (b. abt. 1748 in
PA or Ireland d. 02 Feb 1821 in Addison, New York) who married Isaiah Joel
Adams JONES. I have a bit of information on her ancestors - her parents
were James BASKIN and Elizabeth MITCHELL. James' parents were John BASKIN
and Elizabeth (last name unknown). But that gets back a little further than
I am able to research right now! Anyway, if you think you're related, I'd
love to hear from you.

Happy Researching,
Roxanne
ListHostess