BAVARIA-L Archives

Archiver > BAVARIA > 2002-05 > 1021863072

From: "Mike Kennedy" <>
Subject: [BAVARIA] WAGNER: from Kulmain or Lenau, Bavaria
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 22:51:12 -0400

Greetings All:

I have found a new lead telling of a possible family connection between my PLANNERER's and a WAGNER family in Bavaria.

The PLANNERER's (PLANNER) lived in Kulmain and Lenau around the 1850's and 1860's. I would like to find out if there were any WAGNER's in those areas during the same period or possibly still living there.

Is anyone researching the WAGNER family from that area?
Is anyone researching the PLANNERER (PLANNER) family?

Does anyone have records that might verify this connection or records for these families?

I would welcome any contact from current members of those families.

I would welcome any help for my research of those families.

Thank you all for any help.

Mike Kennedy
Dayton Ohio

This thread: