BEAL-L Archives

Archiver > BEAL > 2000-04 > 0954949404

From: "Karen Howland" <>
Subject: Jennie Beal buried in N.J.
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:43:24 -0500

Hi, I am new to the list and would like to know if anyone knows anything about Jennie Beal who died in New Jersey at the age of 61. She is buried in Colestown Ceme. in Cherry Hill, N.J. along with my grandmother Ray Patton Ryan, Edward and Katie Roy Patton and Susan Molear(phonetically spelled) Patton in the Patton family plot. We know she is related, just not exactly how. Any related Beals out there? Hopefully this sounds familiar to someone. Jennie has no headstone, so this is the only info I have on her. Karen

This thread: