BEARD-L Archives

Archiver > BEARD > 2001-08 > 0997275772

From: "Evening Star" <>
Subject: Re: Illinois death index
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:02:52 -0400

I am looking for information on my great grandpa. his name was John william
Beard. born 11 jul 1858 in Illinois he died 5 Nov 1915 in St Joseph Missouri
Buchanan Co. He was married to Mary E. Mc Elwee who was born and died in
Iowa. that is all the information I have on them I'm looking to see if my
grandpa had brothers and sisters and maybe a copy orf his birth certificate.
I do not know the town he was born in just the state. His parents names were
Simeon Beard and Eliza Smith. no dates and information on them not evern
where they were born or lived. any help would be great. I have no living
relitives to help get information from. thank you for your time. ruth beard
yoell