BEARD-L Archives

Archiver > BEARD > 2011-01 > 1294022886

From: ,
Subject: Looking for Beard, Blight, Rundle in Tregony area
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 02:48:06 -0000

Author: IRON1910
Surnames: Beard, Blight, Rundle
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.beard/2522/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My ancestors in the Tregony area which included Cuby, Probus, Creed, Gwennap, St. James included gggrandfather Charles Beard, gggrandmother Maria Amelia Blight. Together they had 10 children including my ggrandmother Sophia Jane Beard who married Samuel Rundle. Sam was the son of John Rundle (Rundell) and Grace Blight and was born in Probus. He had brothers William J B Rundle, John born in creed and sister Elizabeth Ann born in Gwennap. Would like to hear from anyone who might have ties to these families. Thank you.

Bruce Rundle

Important Note: