BECRAFT-L Archives

Archiver > BECRAFT > 2003-01 > 1042660361

Subject: Beecroft/Becraft Genealogy Site Updates
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:52:41 EST

Cousins,

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/castlewrks">http://members.fortunecity.com/castlewrks/</A>;

Exciting things at the website I established in 2001... I've just completed
publishing an update to the site that includes lines for several areas people
may be researching today.

I've also converted some of the data in David Kendal Martin's book to a
standard line.

New lines published for the first time on the site include the Schagitoke NY
line from David Kendal Martin; the Schoharie NY line; a small Wythe, VA line;
a Sharpsburg, MD line; Jim Beecroft's western US line and the all inclusive
Maryland line of Peter and Rebecca.

I'm still working on a Canadian portion of the line, so stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, please take a look. See if your ancestors are there AND
most importantly, if you find that things are wrong or missing, send along
what you have to put into the puzzle!

FortuneCity changed the file types they allow to be posted for your
retrieval, so please excuse the line file formats. I had to convert them
from a nice indented .TXT file to an .HTM file... I'll have to work on fixing
that.

Regards,
Robert

Robert J Becraft