BEDFORD-L Archives

Archiver > BEDFORD > 1998-07 > 0899659072

From: "G " <>
Subject: RE: TIMPSON
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 98 21:19:14 UT

Hello Penelope,

I don't know if you got to the library to look at the IGI, but the marriage of
William TIMSON and Sarah FELPTS on 8 Mar 1849 is in there.

Other Harrold entries are:

Rachel TIMSON d. of Edward and Mary TIMSON bapt. 1 Jun 1746
Susan TIMSON d. of Edward and Mary TIMSON bapt 1 Jun 1746
William TIMSON s. of Edward and Mary TIMSON bapt 25 Dec 1747
Mary TIMSON d. of Edward and Mary TIMSON bapt. 29 Oct 1749
Martha TIMSON d. of Sarah TIMSON bapt. 1 Jul 1770

Edward TIMSON m. Mary MOOR13 Oct 1745
Mary TIMSON m. John GOODMAN16 Apr 1772
Mary TIMSON m. Thomas GOODMAN30 Apr 1772
Catherine TIMSON m John ROBINSON17 Oct 1782
Jane TIMSON m. Henry CROUCH13 Dec 1850

There were no Harrold born TIM(P)SONs in the 1881 census for Bedfordshire.

The Bedfordshire Poor Law Papers show a Susannah TIMSON of Harrold who was
removed from Newton Blossomville in Buckinghamshire back to Harrold in 1783

I hope this helps,

Geoff