BEDFORD-L Archives

Archiver > BEDFORD > 1999-04 > 0923098648

From: "Robert McNeill" <>
Subject: FENSOM
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:17:28 +1000

Hi everyone. My name is Lynette McNeill (nee: Svanosio) and I am a new
subscriber.
I am researching my FENSOM/E ancestors from Bedford. Some of the place
names I come across most often are Caddington and Leighton Buzzard.
I think there must have been a lot of FENSOM/E's in the area as I have a
copy of a Marriage Certificate which states that GEORGE FENSOME (Father
Jonathon FENSOME) of Ailey Green married SUSAN FENSOME of Ailey Green
(Father William FENSOME).
If anyone has any info I would love to hear from them.
THANKS

This thread: