BELANGER-L Archives

Archiver > BELANGER > 2012-01 > 1326938996

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BELANGER] Calixte Belanger
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 02:09:56 -0000

Author: n1nh1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.belanger/341.344.348.351.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Keep in mind that this is a Belanger forum: I am not sure about the name change to Baker but a lot of folks did that.
Here is what I have to offer (which may have errors).

1. Lewis Hebert dit Ebare m. Maud Amanda Belanger (Dominick & Azilda Simon)
I don't have a marriage date/place.
Maud was born 20 Jan 1899 at Mooers Forks, Clinton Co, NY
Maud died 21 July 1939 in Fairfax, Vermont at the age of 40
She is my reference number 72374

2. Dominick Belanger (Calixte & Hortense Emiline Dumesnil)
born 2 April 1871, Champlain, Clinton Co, NY
died 9 Nov 1945, Mooers Forks, Clinton Co, NY
married Azilda Simon (Francis & Mathilde Menard)
1 January 1891 in Mooers Forks. They had 6 children.
Dominick is ref # 22557

3. Calixte Belanger (Calixte & Louise Morin)
born about 1847, died 20 May 1912, Mooers Forks, NY
married Hortense Emiline Dumesnil (no known parents)
22 Oct 1869 in Ellenburg, Clinton Co, NY. They had 15 children.
Calixte is ref # 22545

4. Calixte Belanger (Michel Amable & Angelique Marguerite Houle dit Gauthier)
No birth or death info
married Louise Morin (Michel & Pauline Jodoin)
2 Oct 1844 in Montreal at ND de Montreal Church. They had 11 children.
Calixte is ref # 12787

5. Michel Amable Belanger (Jean Baptiste & Marie Madeleine Francoise Chabot)
born 22 Feb 1761 at St Vincent de Paul, Charlesbourg, Que
died 3 May 1828 at Blainville, Terrebonne Co, Que
married Angelique Marguerite Houle dit Gauthier (Jos Gervais & M Louise Fournier)
12 Sept 1808 at Blainville, Terrebonne co, Que. They had 8 children.
Michel is Ref # 41641

Michel had previously married Marie Louise Gravel at Laval, Que on 17 Feb 1784.
they had four children

I do have that line back to Francois Belanger and Francoise Horlays in France.
For more info on Francois, check out www dot belangers dot us
If you need more, email me at and use reference numbers please.

Important Note: