BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 1998-10 > 0908743537

From: Michael Kaye <>
Subject: Rentmeester's The Flemish in Wisconsin
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 16:45:37 -0400

> page 237 of "The Flemish in Wisconsin" several members of
>I think the books are available at the University of Wisconsin,

Dear Jos,

Thanks for the reply. By the way, I am in Germany. Except for the last 3
generations my family comes from Belgium. My Dad was the first born in the
US (in our branch), but he grew up in Brussels since his parents returned
to Belgium. I grew up in the US and now work in Germany. My parents and
brother are in the US. I have asked my brother to request the book via
interlibrary loan.

Thanky for the new lead.

Best regards,.
Michael