BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 1999-03 > 0922767222

From: <>
Subject: The Flemish in Wisconsin, by the Rentmeesters
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:13:42 EST

Jan,

I just bought a copy of the Rentmeesters book "Our Marchant Relatives." When
I ordered it from the Rentmeesters, they wrote back and told me "The Flemish
in Wisconsin" was out of print, but they could add my name to a waiting list.

Colonel and Mrs. Lester F. Rentmeester, 1131 Rivermont Drive, Melbourne,
Florida 32935 is the address.

Gary Van Kauwenbergh