BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2003-11 > 1068970788

From: "Kim Potier Davis" <>
Subject: [BEL-R] FERY, FERRY, BERNARD - Belg. to U.S.
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:19:48 -0600

Jim wrote: >> >Another daughter, Teresa (b. abt 1820), married John P FERRY
(in Belgium
or France) and also emigrated to Ohio - at about the same time. Another
daughter, Margaret J, (b. est. 1828), married John B GOEURY (in Belgium or
France) and also emigrated to Ohio - at about the same time. Another
daughter, another Marie, married a BERNARD, but I don't have any additional
information on them.<<<

The following information was listed in "17 200 Belges Devenus Americains,
1620-1920". Let me know if you would like further details on any of these
people.

FERRY, Paul, b. 1818 Aische-en-Refail, NR
FERRY, Joseph; b. 1847
FERRY, Theodore, b. 1848 Aische-en-Refail, NR
FERRY, Paul, b. 1851 Aische-en-Refail, NR
FERRY, Emile, b. 1854 Aische-en-Refail, NR

FERY, Jean Pierre, b. 1812 Mussy-la-Ville, LX m. Marie Therese GERIS
FERY, Josephine, b. 1845 Mussy-la-Ville, LX (child)
FERY, M. Hermane, b. 1846 Mussy-la-Ville, LX Child)

BERNARD (14 listed - Anne Marguerit, Jean, Francois, Philippe, Henri,
Francois, M Clementine, Camile, Pelagie, Louise, Edmond, Madeleine, Jean
Baptiste, Henri). Only Jean b. 1804, Philippe b. 1825, and M. Clementine b.
1846 are from Mussy-la-Ville, Luxembourg Province).

There are also BERNARDYs from Luxembourg: (Jean Henri, Marie Catherine, Jean
Guillaume, Jean Baptiste)

Kim

Kim Potier Davis
Secretary-Treasurer