BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2005-12 > 1134155708

Subject: Re: [BEL-R] LOUWET - LIEGE- SPELTERMAN
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:15:08 EST

This is a new a new system to me, as I have only used Message Boards before,
so if I'm not doing this right, please forgive me.

I would like to thank the kind people who have already given me advice and
contacts to try. Since I was a child it has been dream of mine to find where my
Belgian Great Great Grandfather came from, I'm starting to feel now that I
may even find some living relatives in Belgium.

I now have to go and investigate the places suggested to me but if there are
any more ideas please send them to me.

I am looking for Paul Louwet born circa 1851. His father Francis would, I
imagine, have been born around 1830. They were both Speltermen, so the 'Liege
family legend' seems to tie in with that.

Regards,

Linda.

This thread: