BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2005-12 > 1134566712

From: "Kenneth Von Buettner" <>
Subject: Dates translation help
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:25:12 -0600

Hi, can someone please translate the dates for Henry Strybos at the
following link:

http://www.tconl.com/~vonbuet/

There are two different pages. At the Henry S link, he is listed below a
Marie Josefine, and at the Henry Strobos link he is listed as the 5th
person, as Strijbos Henrij with it looks like "premier September" or
something. I found both pages on the same roll of microfilm, but could not
find the entry corresponding to either. I'm hoping the dates are the same so
I don't have to choose which is my relative!

Many thanks,
Ken

This thread: