Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2007-06 > 1181097967

From: "Marie Van Laeys" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] CLAES - Surname
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:46:07 -0700

Hi Alan
What type of information are you looking for...since you search on the
Belgium list I assume you feel they where of Flemish decent. The first
(Clais) listed in the following digital bronnen
are from Waarschoot near Ghent. Click on the url and than at the top of the
page choose digital bronnen type in Clais and you'll see several listings.