BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2007-06 > 1181097967

From: "Marie Van Laeys" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] CLAES - Surname
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:46:07 -0700

Hi Alan
What type of information are you looking for...since you search on the
Belgium list I assume you feel they where of Flemish decent. The first
(Clais) listed in the following digital bronnen
http://vvfmeetjesland.cjb.net
are from Waarschoot near Ghent. Click on the url and than at the top of the
page choose digital bronnen type in Clais and you'll see several listings.
Marie