BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1199295292

From: Bruce & Regine Brindle <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] Vlaamse pioniers in Argentina
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello Chuck and Gabriela,
In case you didn't know the FamilySearch Record Search has made available the 1895 Argentina census.
Go to www.familysearchlabs.org
Click on Record Search
Sign in or register
then either do a search or choose the database you want to search.
This will give you access to free images as well as indexes.
There were 3900 hits when I did a search in the Argentina census for people born in Belgium.
Take care,
Regine Brindle

María Gabriela LencinaDen Dauw <> wrote:
hello Chuck:

Well, we hope this coming year to make some changes in the webpage, because the one
that's actually on line it's just to have a presence on the internet, but we're gonna
keep your words in mind in case we could make also an english translation.

Happy new year, and Kind regards

Alejandro Germán Müller
www.coloniasbelgas.com.ar

Yahoo! Encuentros.