BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1199458820

From: Robert Du Bois <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] obituary index updated
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:00:20 -0600

John:

You can try the main page http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~robertdubois/ and then click on the indexes. I found a Reuben Michels listed for 4 Dec. 2000, 5 Dec. 2000, and 6 Dec. 2000.

I pulled out the obituary for 4 Dec. 2000
Michiels, Rueben F.
born: May 14, 1925 in De Pere.
Died: Dec. 3, 200
son of Peter and Mary (PETERS) Michiels
married Bonnie Jean LARSCHEID on Feb. 3, 1951
In addition to his wife, Bonie, Rube is survived by two sons, Robert J. Michiels and his wife Lisa of De Pere; James J. Michiels and his wife Lisa, Green Bay; Two daughters, Mary K. Michiels, Grantsburg, Wis.; Linda M. Lehrer and her husband Thomas, Green Bay; two brothers, Melvin A. Michiels, St. Paul, Minn.; donald E. Michiels Melbourne, Fla.; and one sister, Delores A. Vande Velden, De Pere; seven grandchildren, Crhisty, Jenna, Melissa, Ricky, Robbie, Matthew and Nicole Nichiels; three step - grandchildren, Stephanie, Austin and Erica Lehrer, as well as several nieces and nephews.

Reuben was preceded in death by his parents Peter and Mary Michiels ant two brothers, Norbert and Gerard Michiels.

Is this of any Help?

Robert

> To: > Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:16:13 -0600> From: > Subject: Re: [BEL-R] obituary index updated> > Robert, I can't seem to access. Do you have anything on one Reuben> Michels on your list. I'd like info on those who predeceased him and> also survivors and where they are living now. John B.> > -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008