BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1199646826

From: "Marie Van Laeys" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] West Flanders
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:13:46 -0800

The page for oost (East) Flanders is as follows...all in Dutch
http://vvf.debaets.be
the list on top of the pages lists (digital bronnen)...click on it and in
the box appearing on the page type in the name.
Try assorted spellings...it should bring up different listings for
marriages, births, deaths...good luck.
Marie