BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1200533076

From: "Deanna Peters Denk" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] BELGIUM-ROOTS Digest, Vol 3,Issue 13/Carbonnades flamandes
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:24:36 -0600

The pressure cooker sounds like a fabulous idea. My mother always used one
for beef dishes -- still does -- and the meat is SO VERY tender.

What I love about a dish like this is that there are endless variations and
no true right or wrong way. Rather like a pot of chili in the US. No two are
alike and most are delicious.

---
Deanna Peters Denk
myheritage [ at ] comcast.net