BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1200663957

From: "deMattos, Nancy" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] Look Ups- Did I miss Anyone?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:46:08 -0600

Good morning Laura, I do believe that I sent a request for information on
the families: DETHIER (DETHIERE, DETHER, DETHUR); CONDE; RENARD, residents of
Charleroi, Dampremy, and Gilly. Left Belgium in 1902. Renard had made
several trips back and forth from Belgium to USA prior to that. Any help is
greatly appreciated as I hope to visit there in 2009.