BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1200768922

From: "Marie Van Laeys" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R]How do I write for information in Pont- à -Celles?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:55:22 -0800

Hi Ellen,
If Francois Molle was married in Pont-a-Cellers, Hainaut, Belgium that does
not mean he was actually born there it was where his wife was born (marriage
took place in her parish). It is possible marrying earlier his parents died
and the guardians raised him. I found other versions of the spelling for
Molle..such as Mollet, Mollez. You might try googling Pont-a-Celles and see
if you can mustard-up the address for the city hall.
Marie