BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201561860

Subject: [BEL-R] Louis Missine
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:11:00 EST

I am looking for information on the parents of Louis Missine. He was born
May 24,1869 in Belgium and died Feb. 25,1944 in Edgeley, ND. Parents are
unknown but Mother's last name is possibly Tracy. I know of two brothers that came
to America. August, who settled in Oregon and John, I believe went to
California.
Louis came to America ABT 1884-1886 and worked at the John Deere factory in
Moline, Illinois. He married Hedwig ( Hattie) Reinke in 1905 in Tracy, Lyon
County, Minnesota.They had 12 children.They are listed in the 1910 census
records with the first 4 children living in Amerit Township, Lyon County,
Minnesota. I am not sure when they moved to North Dakota.I have most of the
information on their children and am looking for his parents names and any available
information about them. I am his granddaughter. Any information would be
helpful. Thank you, Mavis Moore