BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201572407

From: "deMattos, Nancy" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] Louis Missine
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:06:59 -0600

Mavis, I am not sure where Lyon County is located......don't have a Minnesota
map handy right now. Two suggestions: Contact the Minnesota
Historical Society on Kellogg Street, St. Paul, Minnesota. They have many
records held there. Also contact the John Deere Company, they might still
have records or be able to tell you where their early records are archived.
If I find Lyon County information, will pass it on. Busy this week, so it
may be early February.