BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201635490

From: "Rene VandeKauter" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] Louis Missine
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:38:10 -0700

For Mavis Moore,

Lyon County, Minnesota is located in the southwestern corner of that state.
Get a map that shows the state and look for Sioux Falls, SD just over the
state line with South Dakota. Find Minnesota State Route 23 that goes
north-northwest to Marshall, the Lyon County Seat. The Southwest State
University is located in Marshall, Lyon County, MS. Tracy, Lyon County,
Minnesota is down a bit, 14 miles south on US 59, then east a hop and a skip
to Tracy on US 14. Good luck.

René and Frances VandeKauter
Apache Junction, AZ