BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2009-02 > 1234858805

From: Richard Asscherick <>
Subject: [BEL-R] Asscherick, Wyckaert, Boelins, De Marrtelaere
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:20:05 -0700

Once a year I send out a message to try to find more information on my family. My father was born in 1906 in Belgium, the Gent area and most likely St. Amandsberg. As he passed away in 1958 and was my contact to our Belgian family, I am doing this second hand. "Asscherick" father: Leon; gf: Augustinus; ggf: Jacobus "BOELINS" Vitalia ggmother "Wyckaert" grandmother: Jeanette; ggf: Auguste "DE MARRTELAERE" Marie-Stephanie ggmother
Any information on my family would be greatly appreciated. Richard Asscherick, born in Alexandria, Louisiana, 1942, now of Cheyenne, Wyoming
Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009

This thread: