BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2009-02 > 1235586402

From: k soenen <>
Subject: [BEL-R] SOENEN West Flanders
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:26:42 -0500

Looking for Pieter Jean Soenen Born approx 1773. He was married to Cecilia Trenisea Bastoen Born approx 1773, and died approx 1846; I presume all locations for this couple are in West Flanders Belguim. They have at least 1 child in my patriarchal line named Henricus Josephus Soenen who was born 16 Dec 1806 in Roulers, Flandre, BELGUIM, and then Died 29th Apr 1884. Does anyone have any information on this family, particularly if you have additional ancestors on this line.

Thanks,

Ken Soenen

USA

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009

This thread: