BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2009-02 > 1235673027

From: "deMattos, Nancy" <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] Chervil
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:33:08 -0600

Thank you!! Great resource...

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Deanna Peters Denk
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:17 AM

For those who remember our discussion of Chervil last summer...

I have found a US supplier of Chervil "Brussels Winter" PLANTS!
http://mulberrycreek.com/Detailed/43.html
Handy for those of us with short growing seasons and no appropriate place for
seed starting.

(Yes, I just ordered two plants. I'm very excited!)

---
Deanna Peters Denk
myheritage [ at ] comcast.net
www.peter-family.net