BELGIUM-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > BELGIUM-ROOTS > 2009-02 > 1235841083

From: Barbara <>
Subject: Re: [BEL-R] VERHAUWEN, VAN DE PUTTE, VAN LANCKER, REMIA, 'NN'
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:11:23 -0700

Hello
From a memorial death card I have the following: Franciscus Vandere
Heeren - Tanghe born Iseghem 27 September 1766 , died 29 July 1832.
They had a son Desiderius died 8 December 1869 married Rosalia Vande Putte.
I do not have any additional information. The death card was for the
Vynckier family, Franciscus mother was Barbara Theresia Vynckier.
I hope this helps.
Barbara Vandewalle