BESSENT-L Archives

Archiver > BESSENT > 2006-09 > 1157821477

From: "Laureen Parsons" <>
Subject: [BESSENT] Bessent
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:04:37 -0500

Here is a general list of my Bessents, if anyone has information on any of them or are related please contact me, I'd love to share information.

Charles Bessent born about 1794 died August 1864-Broad Clyst, Devon. married Sarah died August 1876
Children: Robert, Charles, William, John, Anna George, Harriet, Joseph, Mary and Ellen

William James Bessent christened 1824 Broad Clyst, died March 1866 Paddington, Middlesex, married Sarah Lovewell died May 1895, Chelsea.
Children:Charles William, Sarah Ann, William James and Ellen Sarah.

Charles William Bessent born April 1859, Paddington, married Flora Fuller Treeby born June 1862 died January 1954 Edgware Middlesex
Children: Florence Louise, Lily Georgina, Charles William, Hubert Arthur and Ethel May.

Hubert Arthur Bessent born July 1893 Chelsea died December 1963 Dorset.
first wife: Mary Elizabeth May Reed born Sept 1890 London, England, died February 1978, Ontario, Canada.
Children: Constance Louisa May, Violet Grace Mary and Florence Pearl Marjorie (twins) born Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
second wife: Phyllis Marjorie Perkin, born February 1910, England, died December 1990, Bristol.

Constance is my grandmother.

Any information good, bad or ugly, please contact me, on or off the list.

Laureen

This thread: