BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 1999-02 > 0919703094

From: "Mary A. Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [BK-L] notes
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:04:54 -0800

I'd like to know how you solved the problem. I had a similar problem but in
reverse. I have the same version of BK on my laptop and my desktop. I input
tons of $$text messages when inputting info on a database for a friend's
research. Then I copied all the BK data & $$text files into my desktop to
print reports. None of the $$text files showed up!

I had to open each file in WordPerfect as ASCII text files then copy & paste
them into the appropriate person's file on BK. Very time consuming and I
still haven't figured out why BK didn't accept them in the first place! I've
never had that problem before, so I probably did something wrong, but I
don't know what it was!

mary johnson
Dallas, TX