BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2005-12 > 1135505929

From: Barry PYCROFT <>
Subject: RE: [BK] a Couple of Questions
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:18:49 +1300

An amateur radio operator to boot .....
I haven't used my ZL4RQ for years !!! ....

Hi Ritsie
Yes, you are right.
Back up both to CD (or floppy if small enough) then it doesn't matter what happens on the hard
drive to BK & its databases.

Your naming idea is a lot more meaningful as well, Ritsie.

Barry P.
+++
On Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:08 PM, Ritsie [SMTP:] wrote:
> If you have two folders and you are going to delete one
> be sure to backup them up first on to CD or disc, which should be done
> regularly in any case.
>
> Although my preference would be to Rename them both as say , Original File
> and Pop's File. What is your thought Barry?

<...All prior deleted ... {BEP}>

This thread: